My Blog Moving
-
Hey gang
After all these years I'll be leaving Blogger and moving my blog posts to
my website.
For future blog posts (and the old ones too) go here:
htt...
C'est une ville ??
-
Ce qui est magique avec la gelli plate , c'est qu'on ne sait jamais ce que
ça va donner...
C'est ce qui s'est passé ici
... Ça ressemble à une ville pour...
Darkroom Door Blog Has Moved!
-
Just a reminder that the Darkroom Door blog now has a new home! We will no
longer be blogging on this Typepad blog. Instead you can find our new blog
here!...
A Halloween Cottage House
-
It's that's that time of year again....I know....it still feels like
summer, but we always have to get a jump on the holiday creating, right?!?!
So off we...
100 Day Project
-
100 Day Project about me. What is your name? Where were you born? How old
are you today? What is your favorite color? Favorite Holiday? Favorite
Season? Fa...
All about rust - Part 2
-
Here is the rest of the series I named "Junk exibition" with some details:
By tomorow everything should be dry and I would be able to hang them...
Stories aNd Myths
-
SoMe say scriptures aRe built on stories aNd myths, I say at the eNd of the
day, LoVe isn't a myth aNd neither aRe REAL LoVe stories, either
~Poeticgar...
Moving On!
-
Although I may have been absent from "blogland", I've been enjoying
afternoons of dedicated studio time to flex my creative wings. Last year I
participat...
www.sandraevertson.com
-
Hi All!
I have RELICS & ARTIFACTS ® NEWS!
Things are really starting to ramp up now and I am going to stop posting
here on blogspot BUT I will keep it up ...
2011 altered art
-
well this is my first post for 2011. i am very happy that i have had time
to finish my work this week. i have fell in love with tim holtz collection
boxes....
a New Blog Space!
-
https://blog.donnadowney.com/ stop over for a visit! * we are working on
developing a new blog space and migrating all of out Artist Gang, Curator
and Find...
Faux Meerschaum Ornaments
-
If you have been following me for very long you may have remember where I
did a post about making the best molds and castings? Well I spent some time
in my...
No comments:
Post a Comment